Radios are back in stock!
CS108G+ is an upgraded version of the X108G from Xiegu. Besides the standard features as will be described below, this version has a built in Spectrum Analyzer, SWR Analyzer and ID timer. The CS108G is a single-conversion HF transceiver. Its receiver is optimized for DXing by having a very low noise front end and a built in Pre-Amp. The radio comes standard with a 2.3k SSB and 500Hz narrow-band CW filter. The filters excellent properties dramatically improves the overall performance. The machine has a large dynamic range AGC control so the radio can properly process both weak and strong signals. in addition it also has S meter, power meter, NB capabilities, and many other features to meet the daily needs of most operators. To optimize the radio for outdoor use, the radio is equipped with a color OLED solid state display which allows you to clearly see the viewing content in both bright sunlight and at night.
1. Low noise, single-conversion super heterodyne receiver.
2. Double-balanced diode mixers provide excellent dynamic range
3. Receiving sensitivity: 0.25uV (preamplifier open,> 1.8MHz band).
4. Narrow double-tuned band-pass filter covering the all amateur bands (WARC bands).
5. Built NC APC circuit, allows variable constant power output.
6. Standard 0.5ppm TCXO circuit allows accuracies of a few hertz over all bands.
7. Standard narrowband 500Hz CW filter.
8. Built in Spectrum Analyzer
9. Built in SWR Analyzer
Frequency Range: Receive: 0.5 ~ 30MHz
Emissions: All HAM bands
Minimum frequency step: 1Hz
Antenna Impedance: 50Ω
Operating temperature range: -10 ℃ ~ + 60 ℃
Frequency stability: ± 0.5ppm after 5 minutes
Operating voltage: 12 ~ 14.5V DC
Operating current: 600 mA Max Receiver, 7.5 Amps Transmit 7.5A
Max Machine size: 120 * 45 * 180 (mm) [not including knobs, handles, and connectors]
Transmit power: 20W (@ 13.8V)
Modes: SSB Upper Sideband
SSB Lower Sideband
Spurious rejection: ≥40dBc
Carrier suppression: ≥45dBc
Selectivity: SSB 2.4kHz (-6dB)
CW 500Hz (-6dB)
IF frequency: 10.7MHz
0.5uV (PRE ON, ≤ 2.0MHz)
0.3uV (PRE ON, > 2.0MHz)
1.8 ~ 2.0MHz
3.5 ~ 4.0MHz
5.0 ~ 5.5MHz
7.0 ~ 7.3MHz
10.0 ~ 10.2MHz
14.0 ~ 14.5MHz
18.0 ~ 18.2MHz
21.0 ~ 21.6MHz
24.8 ~ 25.0MHz
28.0 ~ 28.8MHz
0.5 ~ 30.0MHz (Can transmit on ham bands only)
Dynamic range: better than 90dB
RIT frequency tuning range: ± 1kHz
Audio output: 0.5W@8 ohm